The JCS Career Center offers a wide range of career development workshops that have been expertly designed to address the most pressing issues candidates in the job market are facing today.
Click on workshop name for printable flyer.
Ask A Career Coach: Free Resume Review
Baltimore County Public Library, Pikesville
July 9 • August 13
Drop-In Hours: 4:00-6:00 PM
(no appointments or advance registration)
Career Development Workshop topics:
- Internet Job Search Strategies
- How to Submit Online Job Applications…and Still Have Them Look Good
- Social Media Networking
- Networking in Person or at Job Fairs
- Telephone Interviews That Get Results
- Interviewing for Success
- Video Interviewing
- Resume Writing Strategies and Clinics
- Cover Letters That Get Read…and Get You an Interview
- Computer Basics 101
- Got an Offer? Get What You’re Worth
Many of these workshops are available only to clients of the JCS Career Center, unless otherwise noted. Current clients can register for a workshop by contacting their Career Coach.
For workshop dates and times, check the JCS CALENDAR. Career Workshops are blue.
To learn about the benefits of becoming a Career Center client, call 410-466-9200 or click the button below to request information.
|Click the puzzle piece to read our
“Work Wonders” blog.