The JCS Career Center offers a wide range of career development workshops that have been expertly designed to address the most pressing issues candidates in the job market are facing today.
Career Development Workshop topics:
- Internet Job Search Strategies
- How to Submit Online Job Applications…and Still Have Them Look Good
- Social Media Networking
- Networking in Person or at Job Fairs
- Telephone Interviews That Get Results
- Interviewing for Success
- Video Interviewing
- Resume Writing Strategies and Clinics
- Cover Letters That Get Read…and Get You an Interview
- Computer Basics 101
- Got an Offer? Get What You’re Worth
Many of these workshops are available only to clients of the JCS Career Center, unless otherwise noted. Current clients can register for a workshop by contacting their Career Coach.
For workshop dates and times, check the JCS CALENDAR. Career Workshops are blue.
To learn about the benefits of becoming a Career Center client, call 410-466-9200 or click the button below to request information.
|Click the puzzle piece to read our
“Work Wonders” blog.