The JCS Career Center offers a wide range of career development workshops that have been expertly designed to address the most pressing issues candidates in the job market are facing today.
New Year, New Job Search
A series of FREE monthly workshops for those who are unemployed, underemployed, or looking for a change. These workshops are open to the community. Drop-ins are welcome.
Get more information here.
Ask A Career Coach – Tuesday, May 1
Schedule your FREE 15 minute Career Coaching Session at the Pikesville library. Get more information here.
Other Career Development Workshop topics:
- Internet Job Search Strategies
- How to Submit Online Job Applications…and Still Have Them Look Good
- Social Media Networking
- Networking in Person or at Job Fairs
- Telephone Interviews That Get Results
- Interviewing for Success
- Video Interviewing
- Resume Writing Strategies and Clinics
- Cover Letters That Get Read…and Get You an Interview
- Computer Basics 101
- Got an Offer? Get What You’re Worth
Many of these workshops are available only to clients of the JCS Career Center, unless otherwise noted. Current clients can register for a workshop by contacting their Career Coach.
For workshop dates and times, check the JCS CALENDAR. Career Workshops are blue.
To learn about the benefits of becoming a Career Center client, call 410-466-9200 or click the button below to request information.
|Click the puzzle piece to read our
“Work Wonders” blog.