Front Desk Receptionist - #10125-FDR
A senior living community is seeking a part-time Front Desk Receptionist.
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Greet, provide information, direction and other appropriate assistance to residents, staff, guests and vendors
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail and packages
- Make charge slips for faxes and copies as needed for residents
- Forward mail as requested by family members, trust officers, vacationers, etc.
- Maintain strict control of the key system
- Maintain Resident Status Change Notices to track the location of residents
- Schedule the guest apartment and register guests when checking-in
- Play an integral role in the execution of the fire plan
- Prepare work orders at the request of residents or staff
- Perform a variety of other clerical duties as assigned
Position Type: Part time; Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m.; every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday) 4:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Salary Range: $9:50/hour
Benefit Eligible: No
Zip Code: 21208