Customer Service Representative - #14756-CSR
A retail trophy and award company is seeking a Customer Service/Office Assistant/Production Representative.
- Greet customers and process orders
- Answer phones
- Communicate with vendors to obtain pricing and quotes
- Assist in some trophy production
- Assist in administrative functions – billing, data entry, etc.
- Basic computer skills (employer will train)
- Good communication skills
- Transportation to run occasional errands
- Good attention to detail
- Customer service and administrative experience preferred
Position Type: Part time, flexible schedule; 20-25 hours per week
Salary Range: Depending on experience; $12.75-$15.00/hour
Benefit Eligible: No
Zip Code: 21117