On-Call Convention Registrar - #11640-OCCR
A travel and tourist organization is seeking a part-time On-Call Convention Registrar to support and service conventions and business meetings on an as-needed basis. The registrars are the “front-line” team that provides outstanding customer service and professional work to maximize a convention attendee’s positive experience.
- Registration, database operation, information concierge, show office, room monitoring, cashiering
- Other duties as assigned
- One to three years’ customer service experience
- Ability to type accurately and at an appropriate speed
- Reliable and punctual
- Flexible schedule; availability on all days of scheduled conventions and meetings in order to be considered for available work
- Able to follow directions and work professionally and cooperatively in a team environment
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities and to adapt to change as position assignments may change throughout the day as directed by the meeting planner
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
Position Type: Part time; on-call as needed; hours are not regular; weekend hours required as needed
Salary Range: Depending on experience; range starts at $9.08/hour
Benefit Eligible: No
Zip Code: 21202