Assistant Instructor/Grader - #20721-AI/G
An after-school tutoring center is hiring an energetic and organized individual who loves working with children as an Early Learner Assistant Instructor/Grader. The position is responsible for assisting the center’s instructor in the overall running of the center, including working with students K-12, assignment corrections, and preparing/organizing assignments for class.
- Grade student worksheets accurately and efficiently
- Enter data into the center’s management system
- Print and prepare parent reports
- Guide early learners in completion of assignments according to the center’s method
- Teach new students the center routine and help them develop good work skills
- Assist students based on the center’s method
- Accurately record information regarding student sessions for the center director
- Communicate with parents about student progress
Position Type: Part time; Mondays and Thursdays 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Salary Range: $10.00/hour
Benefit Eligible: No
Zip Code: 21209