Administrative/Finance Intern - #11670-A/FI
An award-winning company that produces marketing, communication and branded products has an immediate need for a Administrative/Finance Intern to assist the company with moving from paper systems to a new electronic computerized system.
- Data entry
- Scan and type documents as needed
- Use copiers, printers and scanners
- Solid understanding of computers, data entry, Microsoft Office suite, and email applications like Microsoft Outlook
- Capable of setting up and operating office equipment, such as an all-in-one copier
- Ability to write effective correspondence to customers and coworkers
- Ability to pass a background check
Position Type: Internship; Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. & Friday 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Salary Range: $9.25/hour
Benefit Eligible: No
Zip Code: 21117